Types of Arthritis
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that is usually includes swelling of two or more joints. People who are suffering from arthritis usually feel joint pain. This pain is a stable and can be determined due to joint affected. The pain can be due to the swelling that exists in the region of muscle strains, and joints that often caused by the supreme motion against firm fatigue and aching joints. There are several types of arthritis that may affect individuals such as:
- Osteoarthritis: This is commonly known as degenerative joint or degenerative arthritis osteoarthritis or disease. This is a set of unconscious abnormalities that usually include in the deprivation of joints such as subchondral bone and articular cartilage. The symptoms of this condition include effusion, pain, stiffness, tenderness and locking. Osteoarthritis can be caused by developmental, hereditary metabolic and unconscious shortfalls that can commence processes that may cause the trouncing of the cartilage.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: This is an autoimmune disease that can lead to a chronic condition. This is methodical inflammation confusion that might affect numerous organs and tissue, but it often exists in the flexible joints. This is truly painful and disabling situation that can cause into extensive loss of mobility and function if it is not sufficiently medicated. The cause of it is still not discovered by professional doctors.
The symptoms of these are joints, lungs, blood vessels and heart, kidneys and skin problems. And the other signs of it are ocular, hematological, hepatic, osteoporosis, neurological, lymphoma, and legitimate symptoms.
- Psoriatic Arthritis: This is a severe inflammation set of arthritis that usually found in the association of psoriasis. This is often built up for about 30 percent of individuals who are usually suffering from skin chronic disease called psoriasis. The cause of this kind of arthritis is still not determined by a lot of doctors. While the symptoms of these are the joints are warm to touch and have redness appearance, stiffness, swelling and pain is usually felt in joints, alteration to the nail like separation or pitting on the nail bed, pain is often felt around of Sacrum, the fingers are look like sausage due to its swelling.
- Gout: It is medical situation that often featured through the recurring bothers of the acute inflammation arthritis. The symptoms of these are tender, swollen, hot and redness of joints, as well as suffering from high fever and fatigue. The causes of these are having a high stage of uric acid. This is usually existed due to genetic predisposition, diet and underexcretion of urate.
- Juvenile Arthritis: It is also called as juvenile rheumatic arthritis or juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Actually, this is the much known set of arthritis in adolescents and children. The symptoms of these are having a poor hunger, lessen of physical activities, lethargy. And the causes are having a genetic predisposition, psychological stress and sex hormone deficiency.
- Infectious Arthritis: This is also a severe type of arthritis. This often exists with a rapid pain in joint, inception of chills and high fever. This is caused by bacteria in a different place of the body. This must give an immediate medication to avoid damage of joints.
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: It is a set of arthritis affect in the Sacroiliac joints and spine. And this is also existed in low back pain. A lot of people know this as Marie Strumpell disease and Bechterew’s disease. It is also a chronic swelling disease in the axial skeleton with an unpredictable connection of nonarticular structures and peripheral joints. The symptoms of these are stiffness and pain in the middle area of the spine and back thigh of sacroiliac joint or buttock. Other symptoms include nausea, chest pain and fatigue as well as redness of eye, loss of vision, photophobia, having pain in the eye and floaters.
- Polymyalgia Rheumatica- It is usually called as PMR, and it characterized by stiffness or pin that usually felt in the shoulders, neck and hips. The pain the felt by individuals might be impulsive either felt for many time. The symptoms of these are stiffness and pain, anemia, lack of hunger and fatigue, having mild fever, and largely feeling of illness. While the causes of it are not well understood or determined.
- Fibromyalgia: It is featured by a chronic allodynia and extensive of pain. The symptoms of these are widespread of pain, heightened, and fatigue. Individuals can also feel weakness of limbs, lingering of muscle spams, itchy of skin, muscle shuddering, nerve pain, having an irregular bowel, constant sleep disorder and palpitations. And the causes are stress, having a rapid eye movement when sleeping, depression, neck trauma, development of small bowel bacteria.
Due to its symptoms and causes, individuals who suffer from arthritis must have an immediate and continuous treatment to prevent the condition from getting worse. It is also significant to consult your doctor to see and know the condition of your arthritis.